Friday, June 7, 2013

Aegyo sal

Links:
Facebook.com/chonunmigooksaram
Follow me on Twitter: @migook_saram
instagram @Chonunmigooksaram
migooksaram.blogspot.com

Hello, friends and family!!! ANOTHER VIDEO MADE!!!!
This topic probably seems rather ambiguous, but I promise it's not! Aegyo sal(애교살) is the big pouch of fat under the eyes. It's not only on Korean people, but western people can also have it. Before I get into Aegyo sal, I will talk about aegyo. Aegyo is kind of big in Korea. Not only Korea but in many Asian countries actually. Aegyo is just cuteness! There are specific cute things that Asians do to be cute. If you look at Sunny from girls generation (SNSD), you can see some examples of Aegyo. She is the aegyo queen!!! LOL!! I noticed that on TV like on many Korean dramas, Aegyo is played up a lot!! In real life people aren't that extreme with their aegyo. NOW ONTO AEGYO SAL! Asians think that if you have Aegyo sal that you can look more cute! SO some people will get surgery to add the pouches under their eyes so that they can look more cute. I like Aegyo sl on people...when its natural. The artificial ones are sometimes a bit creepy!
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO!! THANKS FOR WATCHING AND READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment