Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Korean Magic straight perm!

Links:
 facebook.com/chonunmigooksaram
follow me on twitter: @migook_saram
Instagram: @chonunmigooksaram
blog page: migooksaram.blogspot.com

HELLO GUYS!!! SO!!!! Some people have been asking about my hair ever since I got the Magic perm! Im happy that it looks so good! LOL!! But I love this perm! I cant live without it now!

I got it about 1 month ago at a hair salon called Family Hair shop located in itaewon. it costs about 200$ for my hair. After it grows out and the roots need to be touched up it will run between 40-60$.

The process was quite long for me since I have African American/Black hair. The Korean perm is like the Japanese straightening and the thermal reconditioning treatments. They just wash your hair and then apply some solution to break the bonds. Then they wash and flat iron it and reform the bonds on the flat ironed hair. So it's also very similar to a curly perm except rods are not used, and instead the flat iron is used to create the desired hair shape.  

The main thing that I wanted to know before I got the perm was, will it dry pin straight with my hair texture?!? The answer is partially.  Its straight enough that I can just wear it out. It can also be straightened by blowdrying with a round brush. Its very soft and shiny, and SOOO EASY TO MANAGE NOW!!

Before it took me 2 hours or so to flat iron and blow dry my hair.. not its takes less than 30 minutes. Also, now I don't have to rely on heat tools to style it. I can braid it at night and have a heatless wave/curl in the morning. I am SUPER GRATEFUL FOR THAT!! BEcause heat tools used on a regular basis are damaging, and because they are so damaging and it takes too much time to do my hair, didn't straighten it that often. Now I can have straight and easy to manage hair every day.

ALSO!! The rain is no longer my enemy! I AM GRATEFUL FOR THAT!! My hair is pretty much straight when it dries..so the rain cannot ruin it.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment