Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How was my first year in Korea?..AWESOME!!

HELLO!! Everyone! I am Megan Bowen AKA "Chonun migook saram" (I am american person...minus the "am") In this video I will announce the winners of the GD one of a kind and the SNSD I got a boy cd's YAY!! I have been in Korea for 1 year!! HOLY COW!! THATS CRAZY!! I shall continue to stay here, this video is just about a few points of my first year in Korea. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUBSCRIBED!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT SO MUCH!!!!!

1st thing: I have mastered the public transportation...FINALLY!!!! It was so hard. But now I am a pro!!!! THAT'S RIGHT PRO!!
2nd thing: I now have aquired sufficient Korean skills to sustain relationships! YAY!! Some friends that I have are Korean only friends....Its awesome. I also can now tell if people are talking about me! That's right!!! Especially on the bus... PEOPLE BE TALKING MAN!! LOL
3rd: Taxi drivers SUCK!! LOL They wont take you places if they don't want to.. and my taxi got in an accident but I still had to pay for it... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! They wont take you especially if its SNOWING.. Raining.. Sunny... It really doesn't matter.
4th: KOREAN TIME IS FRUSTRATING!! Sometimes Korean's can be very last minute!! Very last minute!! especially at work.. Many things come up at the last minute.. sometimes qa few minutes before. AHHHHHH!!!!!!
5th: Koreans think that they know what's best for you... soooooooo... They tell you NO.. ALOT!!! Always NO!! NO!! NO!!!! you cant have this or that... I am not a child MAN!!!! But its all in good intentions! They just want to take care of you, so if they think they know whats best they will tell you.
6th: They also tell you no about things they dont understand. I am an African American.. I just don look like it so when I tell people they say NO you are not... but its not a joke they are serious.. LOL Its funny!!!
7th: Due to Koreans liking to help me out so much I have never been lost about many things here and have assimilated fairly well! :^)
8th: Overall I feel blessed here in South Korea! Especially with my Korean Co-workers. THEY ARE AWESOME and helpful!!! We are always eating together!!!! And they always make sure that I am taken care of! I appreciate them a lot!
9th: I am loosing my English skills these days.. but OH WELL!! VIVA LA KOREAN LANGUAGE!!
10th: I have met many foreign people. by foreign I mean non Korean or American. LOL So its awesome! I love meeting people!!!
11th: I LOVE KOREA AND IM SO GLAD THAT I AM HERE. NEXT YEAR IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment