Thursday, September 5, 2013

NOM VLOG#3 cheap hair extensions?!?!

Links:
www.facebook.com/chonunmigooksaram

https://twitter.com/migook_saram

Instagram: Chonunmigooksaram

www.Migooksaram.blogspot.com

Please Like, favorite and subscribe! ☺


SO!!!! Its time for NOM vlog#3 YAY!! That is exciting! Its also exciting that we are almost 4,000!! OMGARSH!!!! SO AWESOME!!! I SO HAPPY!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SUBSCRIBING SO MUCH!!!!

ON TO THE VIDEO!!

SO this week has been interesting. The nom for today is (고추)Go chu (Korean pepper) with (고추장) Korean pepper paste. SO GOOD!!  delicious.. however... When eating them there is always a SUPER SPICY ONE!!! LIKE......ITS SO HOT!!!! I always eat that one! AHHHHH!!! MOUTH ON FIRE CONSTANT INDIGESTION!! but its so good!! LOL

ALso, I found some 3$ hair extensions... THEY MATCH PERFECTLY!! PERFECTLY!!! AHHHHH!!! SO HAPPY!! Now I am not afraid to cut my hair.. hmmmmm. Maybe I shall. LOL

Its storming today! THUNDER LIKE WOAH during filming... my bad! I cant help it!!

BUT THOSE RED LOBSTER BISCUITS THOUGH!!... I want flaming hot Cheetos and red lobster biscuits so badly now!!! I NEED!!! Ill probably have to make them homemade!

ALSO!! those Korean grapes though.. they have very tough skins..so people usually suck the inside out and leave the grape skins on the table.. GROSS!!! I cant eat them with people because spit traumatizes me!!! LOL

ALSO...WHO THE HECK SPIT IN OUR APARTMENT ELEVATOR!!! ITS GROSS!! LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!

I FOUND 2ne1 Dance dance revolution in the Korean arcade! IT WAS MAGICAL!! There were also ICE CREAM CLAY MACHINES!!! OMGARSH!!! It was fantastic.. but I lost my money. AHHHH!!! there were also hello kitty claw machines and anime character themed claw machines!!! FUN TIMES!! There was even a noraebang(노래방) in there!! HOLY COW!!!

ANY WHO!! Thats about how my week was this week. THANKS FOR READING AND WATCHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment