Thursday, September 5, 2013

NOM VLOG#4 SPEEDOS, HANBOK, DESK WARMING DAYS ARE OVER


Links:
www.facebook.com/chonunmigooksaram

https://twitter.com/migook_saram

Instagram: Chonunmigooksaram

www.Migooksaram.blogspot.com

Please Like, favorite and subscribe! ☺

SECOND HAND HANBOK SHOP
www.junia.co.kr
Amsa station line 8 exit 3
From exit 3 turn around and at the intersection make a left, walk for about 1 minute and you will see the building its on the corner on the 2nd floor. look for (쥬니아 한복).

SO!!!! NOMVLOG#4YAY!!!!
OMGSH!!! we have now grown to over 9,000 subscribers!! HOLY COW OF AWESOMENESS!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!! I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

SO!!! first thing!! I got a hanbok!! TRADITIONAL KOREAN CLOTHES!!! ITS SO PRETTY!!!!! Its a noble lady style!!! I LIKE FEELIN NOBLE!!!!

IN OTHER NEWS!! I went to Lotte World.. The largest indoor amusement park in the world conveniently located in SOuth Korea!! YAY!! I WENT THERE! IT WAS AWESOME!!!

SO!! I went to the Korean Pool for the first time.... It was fun! a bit interesting but fun!!! ALMOST EVERY MAN WAS WEARING A SPEEDO!!! EVEN OLD MEN!! EWWWWWW!! LOL But the most interesting part was the tents... Some Korean people hide from the sun, so they bring camping tents to the pool. LOL and stay in them.

OTHER NEWS!!!! I started school back.. no more desk warming!!

Once I get to 10,000 subbies I will do a giveaway and a draw my life tag. Someone asked me and I told her at 10,000 subbies I would do a draw my life tag. SO BE READY!!! I will probably give away G dragons new CD.

Like in the other nOM vlog when you guys subscribed it made me happy so I danced to 2Ne1 Fallin in love.. but I didnt have enough time to learn a new dance. so just a bit of 2NE1 do you love me!! LOL

FYI... wearing this hanbok makes me want to be in a historic drama...

OK THATS IT!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment